Tuesday, January 25, 2011

★Chop Chop Chop★


GOODBYE, FAREWELL TO MY LONG DEAD HAIR!!! it has finally been cut! and all dead ends are gone! Im amazed a male cut my hair this time and it actually turned out pretty good. He also remembers me from the time i came in with my boyfriend, which was beginning last year!! another shocker is that he is connected to my sister's boyfriend. hahaha so weird, when you know that your connected to someone somehow. *shivers* We kept talking and everything and i thought he was japanese, but he was Chinese. Then he said he thought i was Japanese O_O! i'll take that as a compliment! hehehe anyway, im going to leave the dying my hair...i knoooow i was so looking forward to it!!! but cause my hair is thin and i dont want my hair to drop off, sooooooooo i'll give it some extra time. I went and had dinner with my mumma and little brother at sushi train. I think my stomach is going to burst. Literally i think i overdid the eating. >_<" but it was so goooooood!

and here is the pictures of my new laptop! TA-DA!!!
The cover
The inside! check out the rilakkuma background! *love*


6 comments:

  1. awwww your hair looks beautiful but not THAT short ne!^^
    the story about that guy is quite funny xD
    and your new laptop looks great!:3 I need a new one too my old is so bad and doesn't work properly ;0;

    ReplyDelete
  2. @shou-chan: thank you! yeah im so glad he didn't cut it extremely short, im not ready for short hair yet >_< goodluck with getting a new laptop shouchan!

    @NANA: white laptops look so clean and fresh! im so scared its going to get dirty easily >_<"

    ReplyDelete
  3. that’s so kawaii.. i had vaio for a long time. it finall die to me.. sorta.. so so I have a new one now~~~~~ I kinda want to cut my hair too.. just have it long for so long.. but i also know that i wont’ look as cute with short hair.. so it’s a hard decision~ haha.. glad it turned out good for u ! <3

    xoxo hitomineko xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @HitomiNeko: thank you~ yeah i was worried at first, but as long as you continue to tell the hairdresser not too short, then hopefully all will be good ^_^ when i get older i might attempt the short cute bob >_<" goodluck with deciding on your haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. =) Thx for following ~~~~ ^_^ enjoy the Green Hornet~ u will like it ^^

    ReplyDelete