Friday, January 7, 2011

★New Year, New Start★

Sorry i havent been blogging lately, my laptop has had some problems and ive been busy! so im wishing everyone a belated Christmas and New Years! So im going to briefly as possible tell everyone whats been happening. First off, i will be going off to the Gold Coast and Brisbane sometime in February!! which makes me so excited! and i'll probably be getting a new laptop...im hoping i will soon. I still havent gotten my haircut either. Its so long, but everyone is telling me to keep it. So i'll probably keep it long, for now. Ive also bought new pair of sandals! they're so cute and were quite cheap cause of the massive sales going on!



My sister will also come back from her overseas trip soon!  its been real quiet without her here. Hopefully ill be going to China end of this year sometime or even next year for Asian New Years. So i better start saving! I dont really like the job i have now either, so i need to find another one. Im getting bored of it already and its been less then 6 months, amazing. hahaha Ive also finished watching a Japanese Drama called 'Otomen' It is extremely good i must say and i recommend everyone to watch it! its definitely not a disappointing drama to watch! Ive also been out catching up with friends. We went out to karaoke bar and then have some desserts. I had this amazing banana waffle, so yummy! then after a couple of days later i went out to the beach. The weather was perfect, the water was nice and it was so relaxing.






Actually i should be learning how to drive. Ive promised my oldest sister i'll get my drivers license by Asian New Years this year which i think should be on the 3rd of February. In order for me to get my license i need to do at least 75 hours of driving, which sucks! because i need to do that in less than a month. I havent even booked an instructor. *sigh* wish me goodluck (-.-")

No comments:

Post a Comment