Monday, January 24, 2011

★Big Night Out★


before i headed out for a big night out! i wanted to curl my hair, but didnt have enough time (T_T)


 hello everyone! im back! (^_^) well on saturday night i had a massive night out, when i mean massive, i mean it was an epic night out!!!!!!!!! and i met my friends boyfriend for the first time. They are so adorable together. Gotta love them. naaaw. Well we had pre-drinks at my friends boyfriends house and already started drinking before we got there. I must say, that drinking is not good for you and seriously does not make you look charming or cool at all, BUT!!! it certainly gives off a happy vibe and makes you feel more happy and talkative! (and ive never gotten so drunk i puked *touch wood*, i don't intend to because that does not look like a pretty picture at all!) and that is exactly what happened. i was extremely happy. So many laughing memories and most likely bad photos hahaha. After the pre-drinks we headed out to 3 clubs, then i went home. I lost the back lid of my awesome pink Sharp phone my bf got me on our Official day. I was so upset :( couldnt stop thinking about it, i also happened to lost my camera, but luckily found out that my friend has it. Thank heavens! this just shows i need to invest in another bag that can actually carry my camera and phone. I only have little pouch bags that can only carry money and my keys, not a very smart idea. hahaha but overall it was a major great night. I'll upload photos another time, since camera is obviously with my friend.

Navy blue dress
The dress and shirt together


Its a lacey kinda top with glittery gold thread

 
Also got myself some sunscreen!


Ive also started my two year anniversary present for my boyfriend! i know its still early, but i cant help it! im making a scrap book album for him. im starting on it about 3 weeks early! i'll post pictures up of the finished product once im done.

Winnie the pooh scrap book with stickers inside and it came in a yellow box
Pop jelly peach flavour is the best! giving me lots of sugary energy!


The winnie the pooh scrapbook album, really nice shiny paper and some gold and silver glitter stickers!

 MY FAVOURITE MV !!!!!!!!!!!!
THE SONG IS SO CATCHY AS WELL!
really recommend everyone to watch it!! 

2 comments:

  1. Such cute outfits! I hope you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! yes i had a great time! but i think i'll stay away from clubbing for a while >_<"

    ReplyDelete