Wednesday, January 19, 2011

★First Driving Lesson★

I had my first driving lesson today! i was really nervous at first, but then i was alright. I still need to get use to driving on the main road because ive just been practicing in the supermarket car parks haha

anyway! some new things ive got! magazines and some curry!

CUTiE, CUTiE, PS & ZIPPER

Yummy Pudding, reminds me of GIGA PUDDING! the commercial is so adorable and catchy.


I also got my new laptop...ok dont remember if ive mentioned it earlier...i probably have..oh well! hahaha well ive got the laptop for couple days now annnnnnnnnnd! i love it so much! well me comparing to my small miniature HP notebook it is majorly different. So ive taken a few snaps with my boyfriend. It's in the dark so...quality is not very good. Ok im definetley sure i will get a hair cut next week, because im starting to get annoyed with long hair and my fringe is growing out in a retarded way. So better get cracking at how ill cut my hair. PEW!






bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment