Thursday, January 20, 2011

★Avene Prettia★

Today i had my alarm at 11am so that i would get to the city around 12.30pm, BUT! i slept in (-.-") i fail at waking up when my alarm goes off...well only when its not important event for me to wake up that early. Well anyway! i didnt even get out to the city until 2.30pm-ish and it was super hot. 36 degrees celcius and i was already dehydrating like crazy. My mission today was to get my wireless mouse and anti-virus package. Yes i did get it! thank heavens, the mouse doesnt look very pretty (T_T) its just plain black with silver lining...so...im thinking i should pimp it up and make it look all pretty? yes? hehehe i'll think about it.



It was in the Japanese CUTiE magazine and many others aswell

Avene Thermal Spring Water

Avene Cleanance Gel cleanser

after getting my package i walked around and remembered i really wanted to try the Avene Thermal spring water spray. Ive seen it quite a number of times in the japanese magazines so i was like, ooooo definetely going to try it (^_^) so i bought that and the face cleanser. Havent tried it yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, but when i do. i'll share my thoughts on it. Ive tried Pro-activ, it didnt really work. So imma try this avene stuff \(^o^)/ im hoping it will be a great product that will not fail. Ive tried so many but they all seem to not work. *sad face*


Prettia Hairdye Box


I hope my colour turns out like the first one


Instructions



i headed off to Chinatown and checked out the kawaii store. The prices are extremely overpriced compared to online, but i bought the hair dye anyway. Was going to buy cosmetics, but yeah...overpriced compared to online. I chose Prettia, since there wasn't any Palty colours that i wanted. Well there is, but i honestly dont know what colour my hair will turn out if its a blackish dark brown. So Prettia was the way to go. I seriously hope it turns out good. still gotta get my haircut. ahhhhhhh freaking out cause im scared the hairdressers here will cut my hair crappy and extremely short (>_<") i'll go cut it errr...by end of next week for sure. Im also worried about my University course! cause for some stupid scary reason i cant make my timetable and choose the classes i want to get into. I thought maybe its not time to enrol into the classes yet, but then my friend told me you can...i frrrrrrrrreaaaakkkkeeed out!! so first thing tomorrow! heading off to university and getting this stuff sorted out! before its too late and i have no classes (T_T)


Gloomy Bear phone charm! i got a purple one and my boyfriend has the black one.

1 comment: