Thursday, January 13, 2011

★Summer Rain★

It's summer in Australia, but the weather is extremely weird! it's been raining a lot this summer, which means humid weather! eeeeeeew (╯3╰) i dont like feeling sticky and hot. I also pray for those in Queensland who are experiencing a lot of flooding. Watching the news and seeing so many stranded...I really hope the weather gets a lot better.

I went out today with my boyfriend to the city to check out my new laptop aswell. I wanted to get the Sony Vaio, but unfortunately they didnt have matte pink and if they did it was an old version of the laptop. So i ordered a white coloured one. My boyfriend said if i didnt like it i could always decorate it or find some sort of cover. I'll be getting it tomorrow before i head off to work. Later in the afternoon, we went to eat at 'Fortune Duck' the place is actually really nice and i think its quite cheap considering its a restaurant and the food is quite filling. We then went and bought some snacks and drinks. I cant believe i wore thongs aswell, haha! it was raining..so not a very good choice.




Ive also booked my driving lesson for next wednesday! going to experience my first driving lesson. So wish me goodluck cause im feeling quite nervous.~~(╯﹏╰)b
Sorry if there isnt a lot of photos of my myself, i just never seem to take good photos ~~~~(>_<)~~~~

Anyway, my boyfriend lost his wallet and we both had matching ones. His is lost, mine is all broken. Then i came across my old wallet which i won when i was little in 2002, yes quite a while ago! anyway, it is extremely cute! its a snoopy wallet! (*^◎^*) and i love it! nice and spacious. For some odd reason, my wallets tend to be fat hahaha. then when i clean out my wallet i find so many receipts. (+_+)

haha check out the crappy quality of my laptop now

Im also planning on dying my hair before Asian New Years. I dont tend to go very light cause i know it wont suite me, so ill probably just go a brown. I'll hunt down a hair dye and post it up sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment