Saturday, January 15, 2011

★Work, Work, Work!★

This week i was able to work a lot! which is great for the money, so i can pay for my driving lessons and for my trip to China. The only bad thing is that my social life isn't that great, but i still manage to go out.

Oh by the way, i bought a new blush, its BYS pink. I saw it a really cheap store and remembered i saw it in the japanese magazines! im pretty amazed how cheap it is. its Australia $4.



Yesterday, my boyfriend helped me buy a new laptop! i haven't really tried it out yet because my boyfriend has it. He still needs to install some other things on there. It was also our 23months together! woo hoo!! i really wanted a matte pink one, but that would have been the old version, so i decided to get the white coloured Sony VAIO. I paid for half for the laptop and so did my boyfriend. So its pretty much 'our' laptop :). Later we both had korean food and both headed different directions to work. Later that night i went out with couple of my friends to catch up. It was great! cause i never really hanged out with them in our last year of high school. Everyone was off doing their own thing, but im glad we were able to talk again.

Yummy Korean food on a really cute cow hot plate

My sister got me this headband!
It's to keep the hair off your face when ur cleansing or whatever.
i love it!



1 comment: