Monday, February 7, 2011

★Happy Asian New Years!★

Couple days ago, before Asian New Years i bought some new items! I know im suppose to be saving for my trip to China end of this year, buuuuuuuuuut i cant be extremely tight >_<" I went into the clothes store and saw this really nice white kinda dress thingo. hahaha im not very good with my fashion words or whatever. So anyway, it was really pretty and i decided i should buy it. I had a couple of doubts, but i thought to myself. What if i regret buying it later on? and i cant wait for the price of the item to go down because when it goes down my size won't be there anymore or it'll be torn or dirty...i had lots of thoughts!...So i just ended up getting the white dress. Then i thought the same thing with my denim shirt!!! but decided it was a reasonable price since i went into other stores and it was way more expensive. I even got a bargain with the two singlet tops! so cheap ^_^


the white dress


up close with the dress


denim shirt


the 2 singlet tops

So far, work as been alright. i'll be working everyday this week, so im hoping i wont spend it and actually save it! i should have some sort of reminder in my room or somewhere so that i wont spend. hahaha Im just hoping they'll give me more hours or days to work so that i'll be busy with work and university and wont have time to go out and spend. well...i just hope its not all the time so at least i can have a break and actually go out.

I've also been thinking of cutting down on the make up. Since it would be a massive shocker if my friends and stuff see me without make up, i'd feel embarrassed >_<" My boyfriend has seen me without make up and prefers me without it, but for me personally i feel more confident with make up on. Now ive started to realise a bit that i cant always rely on make up. So im going to try and use more skin products to make my skin better, so that i'll be able to feel confident with good healthy make up free skin ^_^ It also does take sometime in the morning and stuff to get ready, for me it takes about 15 minutes or so. So anyway, ill try purchasing more skin products and give some feed back on how i think. :)

ANYWAY!...

HAPPY BELATED ASIAN NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!! BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE AND MAY YOUR YEAR COME WITH GOODLUCK AND HAPPINESS!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gong xi fah cai!
    You always have such cute clothes! Ah I want to go to China too but I'm settling for Hong Kong instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white dress is sooooo cute :D!

    ReplyDelete