Thursday, April 21, 2011

★Shoe Shopping★

hello everyone! today i went shopping with my friends from high school and i ended up buying three pairs of shoes! no clothes, just shoes ~~o(>_<)o ~~ which is amazing, cause i thought i would buy clothes and i really wanted to, but couldnt find anything i liked.

outfit of the day with bag

without bag

I also bumped into an old friend! his name is Benny and i haven't seen him in years! he is a really nice fella. I met him back then when i attended Chinese school and later we both stopped and he moved to Japan for a while. So it was quite surprising to see him today, he was really happy and seem to have life going for him. (*^__^*) Then we parted ways and i continued shopping. We shopped for almost 6 hours in a shopping mall. I seriously don't know what we did cause we didn't go into many stores, but oh well it was fun!

i love these boots! (*^◎^*)
gotta love tsubasa's style O(∩_∩)O~
hehe with my new boots!
these were the wedges i was thinking about buying or not...but i ended up getting them anyway >_<"

on me foot

my ballerina flats with cute bows


i was contemplating on whether to buy the shoes or not and decided to just get them, cause usually when i don't buy the stuff, later on i might regret it OR i go back and get them and my size isn't there even though the price is cheaper ~~~~(>_<)~~~~ i bought a pair of boots, wedges and flats. Guess how much all together....guess....guess...ok....it was....$70 altogether! quite amazing actually cause usually regular shoes would be at $70 anyway, but i bought 3 pairs! so im quite happy ~\(≧▽≦)/~ hopefully i have a chance to wear them out. Since i dont really go out much these days, my shoes make me want to! i also try not to get high heels anymore cause then i don't get a chance to wear them unless i go out at night...which is quite rare. So im 'trying' to buy low heels that i can wear in the daytime without causing too much attention. Wearing heels where i am, just tends to cause a lot of attention and people tend to stare a lot. Its quite a low down dress code here, which is quite sad.

dinner time!

and dessert! yummmmm

Anyway, im staying at my boyfriends place at the moment and my little brother slept over for 2 nights. We went to the closest market and bought our ingredients! sorry i dont remember what they were called, but anyway it was really nice! cooking skills need to be improved, and it is actually quite fun to cook, just the cleaning up part is ( ⊙ o ⊙ )!also ive just noticed Cooper is getting big quite fast and he is so active! he runs everywhere and is so hypo! he is teething at the moment so he bites everything, when i mean everything, i mean it. its scary /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~ i really need to get him to puppy school as soon as possible!

take 1 with Cooper

take 2 with Cooper

take 3 falling asleep

take 4 finally asleep

10 comments:

  1. OMG, THOSE BLACK WEDGES! They're from Rubi right? I wanted the red one ever since it was first released but my bro doesn't like it. Now they're on the sale rack. /wrist

    I love your jacket btw :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thank you ^_^ yeah i got them from rubi! it was a bargain! i think i got mine for $14, so go get em! the red ones would be so cute with white/cream lace socks~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww your PUP! so cute. Very cute OOTD, I like the coat over the oversized shirt with the leggings, the new boots look great with it :)

    Also love the boots and wedges you got, haha I can sympathize, I have so many shoes but I love buying more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww your new shoes look soo nice! *v*
    and the little dog is so cute :3
    I know that problem with buying clothes..it's hard for me two to find some.. (._.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely shoes >.<
    Cooper's so adorable :3

    juilletclair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute!!

    I love your new boots *-*
    I need to buy shoes too TT

    Cooper is such a cutie!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm delicious meals and Cooper is so cuute ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute and great postt! followed your cool blog!

    check out my new blog

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you everyone :) hahaha Cooper is very cute, but so naughty right now. Need to train him >_<

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely shoes! I like the boots<3
    Cooper is such a cute dog :D :D ! xx

    ReplyDelete