Friday, April 29, 2011

★Happy Be-lated Easter★

Happy belated Easter everyone!!!

On that Easter weekend my sister who lives in another city and came to visit us with her husband and friend. It was real fun! we hanged out all weekend and i talked a lot to my sisters friend Jayden cause it was his first time here. We pretty much showed each other all the awesome videos on youtube and laughed all weekend. I went out clubbing with my sister, her husband and Jayden. It was really fun! although the clubs werent the best places i would go to. Cause everyone in there knew everyone and yeah it was just weird. hahaha. We moved onto another club and i met a friend i havent seen in a long time! He lost his friends, so we hanged out together with his brother as well. Pretty tiring night since we went out till about 4am. Then about Sunday or Monday i went to the Winery and took Cooper as well. So many people love him cause he is adorable, but they dont know what he's like at home. He is a little rascal! but i still love him hahaha I bought this lovely sweet wine for my boyfriends family. Just right for the ladies (^_^) It was quite sad my sister and everyone had to leave, cause it was actually one of the first time i hanged out with my sister a lot and had an actual conversation with her. Next time i'll make sure to go visit her!

Anyway, thats what happened last weekend.

close up shot of my outfit today! i love mickey mouse shirts! ♥♥♥

full body shot.

mickey mouse 1

mickey mouse 2

face shot! >_<"





Today i did all the house chores and went to the city. I had to buy my outfit for tomorrow because its my friends birthday party and her theme is semi-formal, dressed in the colour, black, white or red. I chose a black dress because i don't think i would match red or white. And i bought some earring and new make up stuff. There was a new maybelline lip balm that came out! and i just had to buy it cause i love the packaging and it actually smells really nice! I also have no idea how im going to get to my friends birthday, so hopefully all will be well tomorrow and i actually end up going, if not then...waste of a dress and accessories. I'll just have to make my boyfriend take me out on a dinner date cause we've never dressed up to go eat. lol
My earring i bought today. I bought so many in one cause i have a lot of piercings on my ear. I havent placed any earrings in the holes for a while and i don't want them to close up! so hope they arent closed >_<"

eco friendly!


my cute little mirror in hot pink ^_^

fluffy cooper! stretching out

He looks adorable here!! so much like a teddy bear and unreal hahaha thats what my sister said.

I'll end my post here. Hopefully i'll be able to take some photos tomorrow and not look like crap cause i don't have enough time to get ready! but we'll see how things go.

2 comments:

  1. happy easter^^
    I love the mickey-shirt^^
    and your dog is so cute too^^ nice to hear about your sister came to visit you and your family :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. your so pretty deary! :D cute outfit. :)
    BTW, nice blog. Definitely going to follow you!
    oh, I'm having my birthday giveaway.
    You can check it here:
    Misskatv's Birthday Giveaway!

    xoxo,
    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete