Monday, April 18, 2011

★Holiday outting★

Today was the first holiday outting i've had for the term break. 1 week of holiday has already past and this is my last week. So sad, cause i really can't be bothered doing my homework, but i have to force myself to do it at some point..........maybe tomorrow.

My boyfriend is also overseas at the moment, so i won't be seeing him for 4 weeks, which is pretty much 1 month! but since he left last week, only 3 more weeks to go! >_<" I've also got great news that my oldest sister who recently got married last year is now 6 weeks pregnant! im so happy, but it'll be weird cause im going to be an auntie, not that it's a bad thing cause i love children, but wow! Auntie Rebecca >_<"

what i wore today, its Autumn in Australia so i'll be wearing a lot more warmer clothes. ^_^"
the pretty necklace i got for only $2!, such a great bargain!

Anyway, today i went on my first holiday outting, I went to watch Sucker Punch and The Mechanic. Sucker Punch was alright, at first i didnt really get what was going on until the very end, but it was still kind of confusing. Graphics and fights scenes were pretty good. The Mechanic was good, be aware! there are sex scenes hahaha i know im still a little eerie on the sex scenes and feels awkward, but hey it was the first time the ticket lady didn't ask for my ID so im assuming i look my age? lol I also tried my first Indian Food today, i know how amazing, ive never tried Indian Food. It was really nice! i loved it! i shared a meal with my vegetarian friend, cause we were both full from the snacks we had while watching the movie. I dont know what the name of the food was called, since i didnt decide and i didnt know what to eat, but holy moly! thank my friends for taking me to Indian Food. Seriously, i cant believe ive never had it before! oh by the way, i tried my hello kitty lollies! they taste like yoghurt. it was alright, i only liked the strawberry flavours.

Front of the box

lollies inside!

my favourite flavour ^_^

urgghhhh still can't be bothered doing my homework! ill probably need to force myself to do my homework now. so i dont need to worry about it later. I'll blog again soon! hopefully >_<" i'll finish of today's post with Cooper!

after his bath, all nice and fluffy!
his attempt to crawl through a gap and go under the bed, but i covered it up! hehe

getting stuck and feeling sad >_<

giving up, and falling asleep in the gap =.="

2 comments:

  1. awwwww *v*
    the necklace looks so nice^^
    and I like your outfit too :3
    it's cute and suits you^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your on break now have lots of fun! That necklace is lovely! And your puppy is sooo cute <3

    ReplyDelete