Tuesday, March 8, 2011

★Working Hard★

hello everyone! so far first week of university has gone by and i am studying pretty hard. My drawing skills have improved, well personally i think it has. There is still plenty more room for more learning, but overall i have gone better. *happy!*


Also, when your studying, you have to have some snacks with you! or else you go brain dead. That's what always happens to me. I really wanted to try this health drink aswell, but unfortunately i can't find it anywhere anymore. They use to sell it at this little asian grocery store /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~ well good bye to that drink, so unfortunate i couldn't try it. ANYWAY. moving onto more glorious food.

ALMOND RUSH!!! i can't believe i actually tried this chocolate. IF you ever come across it get it! I LOVE IT! i must say it is better than the meltykiss, but thats my point of view since i like almonds (*^◎^*) and one of my favourite models is the main model for it! Mirei Kiritani! I think she is gorgeous although she is really skinny! but majority of japanese models are skinny! (T_T) oh how i need to stop pigging out and turning into one. It's so hard to go on a diet. Diet mission always fails! hopefully in the holidays i will be able to get back to the diet. Now i'll just try my best to calm the constant eating (>_<")

By the way, as you can see im actually using my camera. hahaha since my mobile phone is being a fat turd and not allowing me to bluetooth the photos to my laptop, now i can never be able to show some photos i took which were for the blog o(>﹏<)o







 








so anyway, i have finally uploaded some  happy snaps of me going out with my friends. This was when i met one of my best mates boyfriend for the first time, he is very nice and his little dog, "Shumba" is so adorable! hehehe that night was totally epic! really had a lot of fun. ~(@^_^@)~







i so wish i could dye my hair and wear contact lenses and do GAL style ╭(╯^╰)╮ but i never seem to have enough time. I only have an hour to get ready then go out, since every time we go out its after work! but dont worry, i hope one day i will be able to. Now it can only be basic going out look ~~o(>_<)o ~~ 


5 comments:

  1. Awwww diets are hard to maintain, good luck ^___^

    OMG almond rush I see those everywhere hehe they're so goood but so bad T____T

    You and your friends are so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmmmmmmm yummy choco :) i love this almond choco from japan ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @emy: thanks you for the goodluck wishes and comment! ill strive to do my best in my diet!!

    @ken: hahaa yeah the snacks are awesome! running out of snack supplies, so ive got to go buy some more soon! >_<"

    @Conny: yeah the almond chocolate is the best!!! im definitely going to get some more next time i go snack shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy snacks! ^^
    I also need snacks when I'm studying XD

    ReplyDelete