Monday, October 11, 2010

Summer is coming!

Well right now its spring, but i can seriously 

feel summer is coming! the weather today was really 

hot, but for the next couple days its going to be 

raining o(╯□╰)o really not looking forward to it!...

recently, i bought my boyfriend a shirt, thongs and sunglasses

since summer is coming and i havent bought him a present...

i know my bad! ~~o(>_<)o ~~ but ive got him a present now! 

so all good hahaha anyway, i also bought new pressed powder

by covergirl, some earrings and maybelline mascara. I shouldn't

be spending, but it was so cheap! im trying my hardest to 

save for my holiday trip to China! (∩_∩) 

i also really want a puppy! but unfortunately i cant get one now,

since one plane ticket = one puppy, so i need to save up for China 

first then puppy! and i just got the bridesmaid dress today! 

its lime green. it was suppose to be yellow, but somehow we got green.

I still like it though! ill post pictures up later of what it looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment