Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So Hot!


It feels like its been ages since ive blogged...
The weather today was 31 degrees celcius!which in my case is extremely hot! well...for a spring day...anyway i really need to get more summer dresses soon cause ive been wearing tshirts and shorts so much ~~o(>_<)o ~~ which is starting to get quite boring...Today i wore a grey shirt with a pink sequined love heart shape and shorts with studs on the back pockets, but you cant see them (╯﹏╰)and i just wore my floral earrings, swatch watch and denim scrunchie (∩_∩)



another event that happened today was that i had a random freak out moment! cause i thought someone was in my backyard but then i checked and it was a grey cat! (⊙_⊙)?i didnt know where it came from or how it got into my backyard. I just continuously observed it and figured out how it got it in...it came in through a hole in the fence, which i cant see cause the grass is quite long...yeah...should cut the grass soon, i dont want a jungle to be in my backyard! (╯﹏╰)



anyway! ive been so busy with homework lately, since the semester is nearly over i have too much to do. Exams are coming, assignments due and for work i need to study all these things so i can be a coffee maker! im so nervous, i havent had any time to do the stuff i need to do for work o(╯□╰)o stress stress stress!!



And there was a little puppy i wanted to get, quite expensive about $795 including delivery, but unfortunately at my place im not allowed to keep pets, which makes me really sad because i really want a puppy! Ive asked my boyfriend if it could be at his place, he said it'll be alright but he cant have a puppy at the moment ╭(╯^╰)╮...then he said wait till Christmas cause it can be my Christmas present from him...but for me that's too far away!I guess i have no other choice but wait...patience is a virtue i guess?

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit is so cute!

    Thats sad, I hope you can keep a puppy soon TT
    They are adorable, I love dogs <3

    ReplyDelete