Monday, September 27, 2010

Old Memories


Ive just went through some old photos

and started to really miss high school.

I know it sounds weird!!! hahaha

i miss being able to laugh with my friends

everyday at school and not stressing

a lot about homework...well not as much

as i do now!!! but waking up in the mornings

and not needing to stand around thinking of

what to wear every morning because you

have uniform...*sigh*....such good days >_<





This is what my uniform consisted of:
  • Navy blue skirt
  • White shirt or Navy blue shirt
  • Navy blue vest
  • Navy blue jumper
  • black socks
  • black shoes


(haha excuse my sister's finger >_<")



School Excusrion:



4 comments:

  1. thank you so much for following my blog (*^o^*)

    your blog is really cute !
    and this teddy is unbelievable cute !!! ♥
    I do also have a big teddy . but it's not as big as the one in your foto .

    I've never had to wear school uniforms
    but sometimes I really wish I had to. .

    xoxo
    Cereza

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo cuteeee in your uniform♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww u are so cute in ur uniform sitting next to the bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the comments O(∩_∩)O~

    yeah miss the old days >_<" and the bear was massive! ill go back to the teddy bear store one day and take some more photos and check if anyone has bought the big bear yet (>^ω^<)

    ReplyDelete