Monday, September 20, 2010

New Shoes!

I had 2 birthday parties to go to

and they were both on friday and saturday!

which are the days i work. (╯﹏╰)



I liked this look from JELLY magazine.

and made it more spring and less sexy

with a pink top under my denim jacket.

I had a white hat but didnt want

to wear it because i know it will

fly off from the wind.



★ This is the outfit i wore to my friends


party on the Friday night ↓




I worked all friday then went to my friends party,

went home sleep woke up early, went to work,

got ready, went to my boyfriends birthday dinner,

then went out to my other friends party
 
and woke up early the next morning for work.

quite exhausting, but it was fun nights! \(^o^)/YES!

I even got to wear my new shoes i bought

so im happy O(∩_∩)O~~

2 comments: