Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sisters Wedding + Dinner

My sister got married! and as i probably mentioned earlier in my other post that i travelled interstate. Anyway, the wedding was great! my sister had a morning ceremony and an evening one. Personally, the evening ceremony was the best since there was awesome music, food and sticker photo booth!!! unlimited photos aswell.

So here are some photos~





Anyway continuing on...
I went to a ramen shop to have dinner with my sister, litttle brother and my boyfriend. Even though the weather was hot, they still had a massive craving for ramen, but i chose bento box. It was so damn filling to the point where the following day i didnt really feel like eating!!!
definetely need to go back there and eat again soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment