Thursday, November 11, 2010

So close to Christmas!

The year is going by so quick. Every year in the city, there is always a Christmas pageant event being held and its happening this coming Saturday!!! i wanted to go this year and watch it for the first time with my boyfriend so that we can see it and also cause we get to use colourful chalk and write on the roads ~~~~(>_<)~~~~  unfortunately i have work so i wont be able to make it! ~~(╯﹏╰)b



Im so tempted to buy new clothes aswell! (as you can see, im always wearing tshirts and some sort of pants all the time) im constantly being reminded not to buy any clothes since ill be going to interstate next week cause my older sister is getting married and also because ill be going to China next year in August or September, and since majority of things are made in China and there is more things to buy, then that means i just need to continue saving up! and only purchase things that i really need \(^o^)/ . . .oh, and i love the colour pink! honestly, i find myself having quite a lot of pink items ( ⊙ o ⊙ )!should probably start getting a range of colours...



But since im starting to break out and my cleanser is running out ive decided to try Pro active and positive feed back so far on it is that its doing good on my face! yay! although in the first couple days it tends to dry out your face, but i read the booklet and it said that the face is getting use to it and it has for me. So go Pro Active! by the way, Katy Perry was on one of the Pro Active booklets!! i absolutely adore her! O(∩_∩)O~~

Anyway, i went through my phone to clean up and get some space and found some pretty cool things i am proud i have accomplished...so ill end todays blog with some photos of my accomplishments on my phones.. which hopefully they'll lead me somewhere good in the future somehow╭(╯3╰)╮


Random picture i drew, when i was suppose to be finishing off an assignment

Green tea spongecake with cream :) 

The fake telephone i made, it reminds me of Barbie!




10 comments:

  1. Saving up is hard but I think when you spend it for something like ProActiv it's A-OK!! I hope it works well for you. I have terribly sensitive skin too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think katy perry is heaps pretty too!
    lemme know how proactiv works in the longterm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I'm your new follower! (O^O^O)
    The fake telephone is soooo cute♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jenny (T_T) yeah saving up is so difficult!! especially when you go out with friends alk past a shop and cant help but wanting to buy something! ahhh but i will fight temptations!

    @Tezza yeah! katy perry fans woo hoo!!! and shall do (>^ω^<) its been 2 weeks with proactiv and so far so good :)

    @☆(´∀`)李兔子RabbitoBonbon☆ thank you for following! im following your blog aswell O(∩_∩)O~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replying your comment! (´・ω・∩)

    Yup! The knitted top is cute right? My aunt bought it for me! She's so nice like.. My second mother!! Lmao!! XDXD ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. heey becky
    i just gave you an award on my blog and thought i'd let you know :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. omigosh! The green tea spongecake looks yummy ^_^

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete
  8. becky you are too cute >3< i love your outfit ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete